1. Suppose that a list contains the values 20 44 48 55 62 66 74 88 93 99 at index positions 0 through 9. Trace the values of the variables….
Which one of the following programming languages is a dialect of R language?
1. What is R?
(a) An object-oriented programming language
(b) An open source project from CRAN
(c) A programming language for statistical computing
(d) All of these
2. Which one of the following programming languages is a dialect of R language?
(a) Python (b) C
(c) S (d) Q
3. Which one of the following is a text editor of R?
(a) RStudio (b) Microsoft word
(c) Notepad++ to R (d) Tableau
4. Which of the following are IDEs for R?
(a) RStudio (b) Both a and c
(c) Eclipse with StatET (d) None of these
5. What is the primary file type of R?
(a) Vector (b) Text file
(c) RScripts (d) Statistical file
6. R can be downloaded from:
(a) CRAN website (b) Google PlayStore