1. (a) Sketch the load characteristics, terminal voltage/load current, of the following types of DC generator: (i) series-connected, (ii) shunt-connected and (iii) compound-connected. (b) State one purpose for which….
Which of the following display modes demon strates the strength of the reflections along the vertical axis?
1. Which of the following changes would improve this sagittal sonogram of the left upper quadrant?
a. decrease overall gain and place focus deeper
b. place focus higher and increase overall gain
c. increase gain in near zone and imaging depth
d. decrease imaging depth and place focus higher
2. Which of the following display modes demon strates the strength of the reflections along the vertical axis?
3. Frame rate is determined by penetration depth and:
a. temporal resolution
b. operating frequency
4. The maximum amount of lines per frame a transducer can employ at a depth of 10 cm when using 30 frames/s and two focal zones is: