1. (a) Sketch the load characteristics, terminal voltage/load current, of the following types of DC generator: (i) series-connected, (ii) shunt-connected and (iii) compound-connected. (b) State one purpose for which….
Which of the following controls adjusts the range of displayed signal amplitudes?
1. The spectral display is demonstrating which of the following?
b. bidirectional flow
c. turbulent flow
d. mirror image artifact
2. Which of the following controls adjusts the range of displayed signal amplitudes?
3. Which adjustable system control affects the frame rate?
a. image depth
d. transmit power
4. Varying the excitation voltage to each element in the array forming the ultrasound pulse is termed:
c. dynamic focusing
d. spatial compounding