1. Suppose that a list contains the values 20 44 48 55 62 66 74 88 93 99 at index positions 0 through 9. Trace the values of the variables….
Which function will be used for making predictions from the results of various model fitting functions?
1.Create a histogram by filling the bar with ‘blue’ colour. 2. What is a bar chart? Describe the types of bar charts. 3. Create a horizontal bar chart. 4. Differentiate between a group and stacked bar chart. 5. Create and place a legend in bar chart. 6. What will be the response variable in the given equation?
y = ax + b
(a) a (b) b
(c) x (d) y
7. Which function will compute the correlation of x and y, considering x and y are vectors?
(a) cor() (b) var()
(c) cov() (d) dvar()
8. Which function will be used to create a model as per linear regression in R?
(a) lm() (b) pp()
(c) biglm() (d) glm()
9. Which function will be used for making predictions from the results of various model
(a) compare() (b) contrasts()
(c) predict() (d) resid()
10. Residual is calculated as:
(a) Residual = y – y^ (b) Residual = y^ – y
(c) Residual = y ~ x (d) Residual = x ~ y
11. The ratio of normal residual to its standard deviation of residual is:
(a) Standardised residual (b) Studentised residual
(c) Residual (d) R-squared1. What is model fitting?