1. Suppose that a list contains the values 20 44 48 55 62 66 74 88 93 99 at index positions 0 through 9. Trace the values of the variables….
What is histogram? Explain the reason to use the trim parameter.
1.Which parameter is used to give the border colour in a bar chart?
(a) col (b) border
(c) colour (d) fill
10. Which command is used to save a file in R?
(a) dev.off() (b) dev.on()
(c) dev.save() (d) dev.close()
2. List the differences between the head() and tail() functions?
3. What is EDA? 4. Differentiate between invalid values and outliers. 5. How are missing values treated in R? 6. What is data visualisation? 7. How to calculate a data range? 8. How to find a mode value? 9. Give contrast of mean and median. 10. What is density plot?
11. What is histogram? Explain the reason to use the trim parameter.