Figure 7.18 shows a liquid-level system in which two tanks have cross-sectional areas A1 and A2, respectively. The volume flow rate into tank 1 is qi. A pump is connected to the bottom….
What do you do with/for the batterer intervention program participant?
Intervening with an Intimate Partner Violence Solution
It is between 5:45 and 6:00 p.m. on a Tuesday. You are the counselor for this evening’s batterer intervention program group. The group starts at 6:00 p.m. and participants have begun checking in and paying their fees. One of the participants has already taken a seat in the group. You are aware that he received a phone call and left the building. A few moments later, you hear yelling outside and go out to see what is happening. Upon walking outside, you notice the member standing in the doorway very calmly. A woman, whom the participant states is his estranged partner, is yelling, screaming, and pointing an accusatory finger at him.
1. What do you do with/for the batterer intervention program participant?
2. What do you do with/for the woman?
3. What conclusions can you hypothesize from what you observed?
4. What questions will you/must you ask the batterer intervention program participant?
5. What questions will you/must you ask the woman?