Within the Discussion Board area, write 400-600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Utilizing the DSP Dissertation Template in the Resources section of MyTLC, complete the following:
- Identify at least 3 of the mandatory sections in Chapter 1 of a dissertation, focusing on the sections you have not yet addressed, or addressed the least, since beginning the program or crystalizing your research topic.
- Which of the 3 do you feel will be the most difficult for you? Why? What steps must you take to effectively complete the sections that you perceive to be challenging?
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?