Create and submit the Works Cited page for your Research paper. Your Works Cited page should follow MLA 8th Edition guidelines. A sample works cited page can be found in….
What are the strengths of this work? Weaknesses?
Discussion Question(s): This week you will be completing the final pages of your Advocacy Paper. Reflecting on the process of identifying, researching, drafting, and revising your chosen topic, respond to the following questions:
- What are the strengths of this work? Weaknesses?
- What would you work on more if you had additional time?
- What do you know about this form of writing that you did not know at the beginning of the semester?
- Looking at (or thinking about) an earlier piece of similar work, how does this new piece of work compare? How is it better or worse? Where do you see progress or improvement?
- How did you get “stuck” working on this task? How did you get “unstuck”?
- One skill I could not perform very well but now I can is ….
- From reviewing this piece I learned ….