1. The number of hits on a certain website follows a Poisson distribution with a mean rate of 4 per minute. a. What is the probability that 5 hits are….
Vodafone New Zealand
Answer Case1 & 2 questions
1. What were the challenges for Vodafone New Zealand?
2. How did it address these issues?
3.List the tools used by Vodafone’s applications
4.What benefits are being derived from this initiative?
5.What can we learn from this case?
1. What are some of the key questions to be asked in supporting (decision making through DSS?
2. What guidelines can be learned from this vignette about developing DSS?
3. What lessons should be kept in mind for successful model implementation?