Assessment overview 1500 words limit
This assessment task requires you to write an essay on diversity and difference in relation to social justice in early childhood education. You will examine diversity and difference in relation to social justice and challenge any related stereotypes and biases, be they examples you have witnessed first-hand, discussed with others or in fact hold as your own.
This essay requires you to define diversity and difference, identify factors that constitute diversity and difference, and discuss their potential impact on children and families.
Using principles of social justice, you will investigate the issue of diversity and difference. Your discussion will highlight stereotypes and biases attached to difference and diversity, and explain how these stereotypes tend to be formed. You will also explore the associated implications of such stereotypes.
This essay requires you to draw on your own life or work experiences or on those of others to illustrate your arguments with reference to academic literature. You may also use examples from your learning materials. By all means use first person voice when presenting your personal views. However when supporting these views with academic research, you are to cite these sources appropriately.
- Knowledge of categories of diversity and difference and their impact on children and families
- Knowledge of principles of social justice
- Capacity to challenge biases and stereotypes from an informed and principled perspective
- Academic expression.
Most important area to read: Marking criteria:
- Knowledge of categories of diversity and difference and their impact on children and families (30%)à Critically examined a range of categories of diversity and difference in relation to social justice in early childhood. Critical discussion of contributing factors and their impact on children and families.
- Knowledge of principles of social justice (30%) à Principles of social justice are critically examined in relation to diversity and difference.
- Capacity to challenge biases and stereotypes from an informed and principled perspective (30%)àBiases and stereotypes are critically examined and challenged in relation to an informed and principled perspective.
- Academic expression (10%) à The ideas are presented in a well-structured and logical order. You have written a highly cohesive essay. References embedded expertly into the flow of information and ideas with a well-managed balance of paraphrasing and quotation. Flawless use of APA style for all forms of referencing.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your Order Now!!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality