Instructions for writing this Source Book:
• Sourcebook for content-based, integrated language skills course
Students will choose a theme (The Technology Revolution), or specific content, for their sourcebooks.
The source book will contain the following elements:
• A brief (1-2page) introduction to the theme/content and explain how it can serve as a rich source for creating integrated language learning units/modules.
• A table of contents that represents the students’ completion of the following activities:
o Collect 10 short pieces of original text – ONE from each of the following:
1. Video clip from a YouTube video, TV show episode, etc.
2. Newspaper (expository text)
7. Internet Page
9. Timeline, Map, or Graphic
10. Poem or Creative Prose
Make sure and give full citations with each original text…..
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers