Describe the Form of some ordinary objects around you, in accordance with Plato’s theory. How do you know whether an object is defined by one Form or another? What can….
Study the impact of various WTO regulations on the international marketing of the textile and garment industry
1.Study the impact of various WTO regulations on the international marketing of the textile and garment industry .2. The following information is set forth before the commencement of franchising operations:
(a) Bankruptcy history (b) Litigation history
(c) Financing arrangements (d) All of these
(e) None of these.
3. The following is the main reason why companies have foreign subsidiaries, compared to
(a) To earn more profit (b) Less risky
(c) Risk management (d) None of these
4. Contractual forms of market entry include:
(a) Licensing (b) Franchising
(c) Both (a) and (b) (d) None of these
5. Technology is driving globalization because of economies of scale.
6. International corporate planning is essentially short-term incorporating generalised goals.
7. International franchising is a form of licensing.
8. Export houses have to obtain export house certificate from DGFT.