1. social welfare functions embody a normative conception of the relative importance of equity and efficiency. with aid of diagrams, illustrate and explain in this proposition.
2. as tools of real-world policy analysis, social welfare functions have been subjected to severe criticism. Discuss with extensive reference to the literature on theoritical welfare economics including Arrow’s famous Impossibility Theorem
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality