The following data shows the number of weekly sales made by a shoe retailer over a 6 week period in 2012: 131, 104, 98, 127, 102, 134.
(a) Using this sales data, calculate the:
(i) Mean number of shoes sold in a week over the period
(ii) Standard deviation of the weekly shoe sales over the period
(iii) Range of the data on weekly shoe sales over the period
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers