WHАT IS THЕ RОLЕ ОF THЕ GОVЕRNMЕNT (АT АLL LЕVЕLS) IN THЕ АUSTRАLIАN TОURISM INDUSTRY? WHАT SHОULD ITS RОLЕ BЕ? DISСUSS, USING ЕХАMРLЕS АND DRАWING UРОN THЕ СОNСЕРTS TАUGHT IN THIS UNIT
Students are required to write a formative essay of 800 words, answering one of the following essay questions in academic essay format:
1. Can Australia textile, clothing, and footwear manufacturers compete globally? Should government have a role in this issue? Discuss, using the concepts taught in this unit and drawing upon contemporary policy debates on this issue.
2. What is the role of the government (at all levels) in the Australian tourism industry? What should its role be? Discuss, using examples and drawing upon the concepts in this unit.
3. Regulations is often viewed as ‘red tape’ that can be detrimental to business. However, regulation can also benefit businesses. using examples and drawing upon the concepts taught in this unit, discuss how regulation can be beneficial to businesses in Australia.
4. Once they earn a certain amount of income, Australian university students are required to pay HECS/HELP fees as a contribution towards their taxpayer-funded education. Yet millionaire graduates from the Australian Institute of Sports (AIS) (such as former Chicago Bulls center Luc Longely and Australian tennis champion Lleyton Hewitt) are not required to make such a contribution. Should elite athletes who have received public funding at institutions such as teh AIS be required to pay a fee like HECS/HELP once their income increases? Discuss, using examples and drawing upon the concepts taught in this unit.
Students are to use at least 5 different sources (references) to provide at least 5 different in-text references in their essay. At least one reference is to be a journal article. Students are to write the essay in prose, using appropriate paragraphs (approximately 100-150 words each paragraph), and a variety of high quality, academic sources (references) in order of quality from highest to lowest as follows;
1. Academic journal articles
2. Academic books, including edited books
3. Reports from international institutions such as the OECD and World Bank
4. News media articles;
5. Government websites and
6. Websites from businesses, industry groups, consumer groups or professional bodies
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers