Recall 3 year-old Manny, at the beginning of the chapter, who has & a seizure disorder. He receives his care in a mobile van sent to his community by the….
Principles of Accounting
The following information is given for Tripp Company, which uses the indirect method.
Net income $20,000
Depreciation expense 3,000
Increase in accounts receivable 2,000
Payment of dividends 2,000
Proceeds from sale of equipment 6,000
Increase in accounts payable 4,000
Decrease in inventory 3,000
From the information provided, answer the following questions:
(1) The cash flow from operating activities is ________.
(2) The cash flow from investing activities is ________
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers