1. The number of hits on a certain website follows a Poisson distribution with a mean rate of 4 per minute. a. What is the probability that 5 hits are….
President of Executive Jets
Report for President of Executive Jets
- The study will compare the Cessna CJ2 with the Pilatus PC-12NG.
- The study makes recommendations concerning the cost effectiveness and market value of placing these airplanes into the fleet.
- What need to be looked at to find the best jet for the company is the safety, number of passengers it carries, cost and effectiveness.
- A Cessna CJ2 is a longer version of the CJ1 and has a more powerful engine.
- The Pilatus PC-12NGs has versatility and high performance and is popular for executives.
- The PC12 NG is a lower cost aircraft with a 1,000 mile range.
- The CJ2 is a higher cost than the CJ1, but is justified by its longer range and faster speed.
- The CJ2 was built with a safety rating for non-professional pilots.
- The versatility of the PC12 provides for a number of different factors that affect safety.
- The PC12 can be reconfigured for either passenger or cargo use
- The final choice for increasing the fleet will depend on which aspects of service are emphasized.
- While the CJ2 costs more, the range and speed may mean that this model has more advantages in the long run.
- The final decision should be made by determining the problem of upfront cost to the issue of long-term costs.