In order to do this, you will need to draw extensively on your knowledge and understanding of the BUMKT1501 course content. Your marketing plan should comprise the following sections: 1. What is the value proposition for your product? In other words, what bene?ts will it o?er, and what “costs” are involved in buying/using it? 2. What elements of the Macro-Environment will have the biggest influence on your Marketing Strategy? Why? 3. Who is the target market for your product? 4. What is your positioning strategy for your product? Why did you choose that particular strategy? 5. What is your product strategy? This strategy should actually comprise a host of sub-strategies such as: a. What product features will your language translator include? Why? (hint: think back to the ‘benefits’….
1. Describe the job, including all the tasks that the jobholder must perform.
2. Choose two of the Big Five personality traits you think would have the most impact on the jobholder’s feelings, thoughts, attitudes, and behaviors. Explain why you think these traits might be particularly important for understanding the jobholder’s reactions.
3. Identify three of the organizationally relevant personality traits you think would affect performance on this job, and explain why you think they are likely to be important.
4. Which of the jobholder’s behaviors are primarily determined by the situation and not personality?
5. What cognitive abilities must the jobholder possess?
6. What physical abilities must the jobholder possess?
7. How can selection and placement be used to ensure that prospective jobholders have these abilities? 8…..
Purpose: The purpose of this assessment is for students to demonstrate the capacity to develop an ethical argument/s based on the four ethical principles: autonomy, justice, beneficence, and non-maleficence. Students will use their allocated topic to develop a sound ethical argumentative opinion piece. Assignment details: During the 1st week of lectures your tutor will allocate a topic for discussion from the prescribed four options. Using the allocated topic given to you construct an argumentative essay. Learning outcomes assessed: 1 & 2 How to submit: Electronically via ‘Tumitin’ week 6 Tuesday 1•’ September 2359 hours. Late submission will attract a penalty as per ACU assessment policy Return of assignment: Marks and feedback will be published within 3 weeks in Tumitin Assessment criteria: Marking will be undertaken using a rubric….
1. What are the relative advantages and disadvantages of the functional, matrix, and dedicated team approaches to managing projects? 2. Use the cultural dimensions listed in Figure 3.5(text book) to assess the culture of your school. Instead of employees, consider students, and instead of management, use faculty. For example, member identity refers to the degree to which students identify with the school as a whole rather than their major or option. Either as individuals or in small groups rate the culture of your school on the 10 dimensions. a. What dimensions were easy to evaluate and which ones were not? b. How strong is the culture of your school? c. What functions does the culture serve for your school? d. Do you think the culture of your school….
Stan is a regular visitor to a local MacBig restaurant that provides a self-service facility where customers have the option of selecting drink and food items from a menu displayed on a touch screen located just inside the entrance. To select a product, a customer only has to touch an image or icon showing the desired product or products they wish to consume, and then touch a virtual ‘OK’ button to submit an order. The order is relayed to the food preparation area where the customer’s order is prepared. Once prepared MacBig’s front counter staff are made aware the order is ready and the customer’s ticket number is displayed on a large screen which symbolises their order is ready for collection.
Customers using the touch….
Question 2 • If an organisation makes a decision to support an individual where there is multidisciplinary agreement that physical intervention might be called for, what must the organisation ensure and the worker abide by? (100 words) Question 3 • Give three examples of how the availability of other staff within an organisation can assist with the development of planned responses to behaviours of concern. Question 4 • Describe four things that an organisation’s response to, and management of, challenging behaviours should be based upon. Question 7 • What are six criteria for clinical referral to specialist counselling following debriefing? Question 8 • List six sensible safeguards that should be adopted by workers visiting clients in their homes if the client is potentially aggressive.
BHP Group Limited operates as an international resources company. The Company explores and mines minerals such as coal, iron ore, gold, titanium, ferroalloys, nickel, and copper properties, as well as offers petroleum exploration, production, and refining services. BHP Group serves customers worldwide. Beyond iron ore, its activities include exploration and development of untapped resources, extraction and processing of commodities, as well as rehabilitation and closure of operational sites, primarily in Australia and the Americas. BHP has significant annual productions of iron ore (more than 230 Mt), petroleum (some 210 MMBoe), coal (70 Mt), and copper (63 Kt). Rio Tinto Limited is an international mining company. The Company has interests in mining for aluminum, borax, coal, copper, gold, iron ore, lead, silver, tin, uranium, zinc, titanium dioxide feedstock, diamonds,….
Based on the material data sheet supplied by the manufacturer of an expensive metallic alloy, a structural engineer suggested using a 350 mm (h) × 225 mm (b) rectangular section for a simply supported beam spanning 10 metres. • Using the Material data sheet (XLER PLATE steel Data sheet ASNZS3678_450.pdf) find the minimum design strength of the material (the Density may be taken as 7850 kg/m3 .) • The estimated working loads on the beam are as follows: Live load (LL) is 5 kN Dead load (DL) from adjacent reinforced concrete (RC) slabs is 4 kN (excluding the self-weight of the beam) As a consultant, you are required to do the following tasks to assess the adequacy of proposed design solution and suggest alternative solutions if you consider….
The kinetics of a homogeneous liquid reaction are studied in a flow reactor, and to approximate plug flow the 48-cm long reactor is packed with 5- mm nonporous pellets. If the conversion is 99% for a mean residence time of 1 sec, calculate the rate constant for the first-order reaction I. assuming that the liquid passes in plug flow through the reactor II. accounting for the deviation of the actual flow from plug flow III. What is the error in calculated k if deviation from plug flow is not considered? Data: Bed voidage = 0.4 Particle Reynolds number = 200
Your Task 1. Construct the block diagram for this state-space model on paper. 2. Represent your block diagram in Simulink, by constructing it within the nearly-blank rlc.slx template file provided within the template folder. 3. Connect the provided to-workspace blocks in order to send the relevant signals (simulation time via the clock block, and the states) to the workspace. 4. Simulate your system by running the lab2 ex1.m main script. 5. A sample output has been provided for you to compare your results against.