Introduce the exercise as one in which the dynamics of negotiation among members of a group become apparent. Divide the class into groups of three (two participants and one observer)….
outline and explain Marx’s critique of capitalism. At a minimum, the paper must address the following items/questions
Theory Topic Paper 1: Marx’s Critique of Capitalism The topic:
For this paper, you will outline and explain Marx’s critique of capitalism. At a minimum, the paper must address the following items/questions:
- The historical context in which Marx made his observations (what was the industrialized world like at the time?).
- According to Marx, what exactly was it about capitalism that made it exploitative? Hint: It has something to do with Marx’s labor theory of value.
- Marx’s concepts associated with social class and class conflict.
The paper must conform to the following general requirements, which are also mentioned in the syllabus:
- Papers must consist of no fewer than 800 words.
- The papers must fully address to specified topic. A more detailed description of each topic will be provided in GeorgiaVIEW.
- The papers may not contain quoted content from the book or elsewhere, and papers must not be a direct paraphrase of any source. Sources may be used to inform the paper, but all sources must be cited properly. This includes both in-text citations and a references page, in accordance with ASA or APA style guides. All papers will be evaluated using the TurnItIn plagiarism detection application through GeorgiaVIEW.
- Papers must be double-spaced and written in a standard 12-point font (e.g., Ariel, Calibri, etc.).
- Papers are due by 11:59 PM on the dates specified. Late papers will be assessed a penalty at the instructor’s discretion.