Assuming that there is an unlevered firm and a levered firm. The basic information is given by the following table. Table1: Information of the firms Unlevered firm Levered….
Organisational learning approach
Identify how organisation may learn the nature of social media which may be adopted to exploit the extent of an organisations knowledge leading to enhanced innovation. For clarity, the report should therefore form FOUR elements, i.e. organisational learning approach, knowledge management features, case organisation social media development and the opportunities for subsequent business innovation.
It is expected that an in-depth investigation is undertaken to determine the extent of the theoretical and practical issues involved in how Social Media may be analysed through KM and innovation frameworks. Examples should be drawn from other research into well formulated networks currently available, i.e.; Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Google, Linkedin, NING, Writeboard, Storybird, etc. You should include how your case analysis enabled successful knowledge and innovation within the organisation. This should also involve a consideration of developments in the field by providing insightful explanations of current and future potential social media exploitation.
The report should provide an academic analysis by recalling the theories and approaches that are relevant to the topic. You may structure your report to include any relevant tables and diagrams
Structure of course work. IBM(International Business Machines) is chosen to analysis in this course work.
1.Introduction about KM and how it is important
2. Literature review and background
– Organisation learning approach
– Knowledge management feature
– Social media development
– Company,s background (IBM)
3. Identify HOW organisations ‘learn’ from the literature on the topic
4. Report the nature of KM from the literature on the topic
5. Undertake an analysis of your (chosen) CASE organisation
and report HOW they are developing/exploiting Social Media (SM)
for business advantage.
6. Determine how YOUR organisation may become more
INNOVATIVE as a consequence of your theoretical and empirical
analysis of OL/KM & SM
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers