Demonstrate your understanding of Assembly in relation to other languages, your ability to apply existing ARM64 assembly mnemonics and techniques to a specific purpose, and to demonstrate the ability to….
major types of networks and hardware available in terms of range, speed, security, reliability, and price
Personal Computers and Networks” Please respond to the following:
1. From the e-Activity, determine whether you prefer a laptop or desktop. Elaborate on the features that you would want your desktop or laptop to offer, and provide an explanation of why you would want such features.
2. Imagine that you are moving into a new house and need to consider the home network that you will use. Outline the main considerations that you need to take into account when evaluating your networking options. Examine the major types of networks and hardware available in terms of range, speed, security, reliability, and price. Determine the network that you would implement and the hardware that you would need.
E-activity for system and network selection
A computer system is a complete set of components which interact or are interdependent from one stage to another; for any specific task performance or generating required output. Every system is structured such that its components are related. Also any structure shows behaviour, which translates the input given to it; into organized output. For the selection of computer system, i will select Desktop computer. The reasons for selection of desktop are as given below:
- Ii is very easy to update the RAM and other PCI of desktop as compare to laptop because of more slots.
- The performance of desktop is better than laptop.
- Graphics and gaming is easy.
- Desktops have large display.
- Desktop direct power supply of desktop is also an advantage. All the laptops run on batteries and provide limited backup.
- The laptop can break down into pieces when it drop down.
- The cost of desktop is low as compare to laptops.
- Desktops are more secure and safe as compare to laptops.
The user will select “iMac” system from Apple. The configurations of this system are as given below:
- A display of 27 inch with 2560*1440 resolutions.
- 4 GHz processor.
- A RAM of 8GB.
- Hard disk of 1TB.
- NVIDIA graphics card of 2GB (GDDR5).
- Wireless keyboard, magic mouse, and magic track pad makes it more easy to work.
- It includes 4.0 Bluetooth and 802.11 wireless network.
Because of the above given reasons, the selection of desktop is done by user.
The basic configuration of a home computer network is shown as:
The points to show the main considerations for home network are as given below:
- The internet speed should be high and cost of its supporting hardware should be low.
- The Security and range of internet should be high.
- The ISP (internet service provider) should be reliable.
The 802.11 Ethernet (wireless) is implemented for home network. : The transmission speed of various versions of 802.11 network standard is variable that is it provides 1 or 2 Mbps or eventually 100 Mbps to 200 Mbps transmission in the 2.4 Ghz to 5 or 60 Ghz band over short distances relatively.
The data rate of the IEEE 802.11 versions varies from 54 Mbps – 11 Mbps – 6 Mbps with the increase in distance to the 180 feet. While at every access point it requires 50 feet after the every 300 feet. The Ethernet connectivity devices offered by the major vendor such as Linksys includes Ethernet switching’s, VoIP equipments, AV products, network storage systems wireless routers and broadband.
The Ethernet connectivity devices offered by the major vendor such as NETGEAR includes Wireless Internet Routers, Wireless Network Adapters, Wireless Range Extenders, Video Monitoring, Home Theater Equipments, All-in-One Wi-Fi Storage Routers, Wireless Mobile Broadband Products, Network Power line Products, Data Storage Devices, Switches and Access Points, Wired Ethernet Routers and Modems and Ethernet Cables.
The Ethernet connectivity devices offered by the major vendor such as Cisco Systems includes Application Networking devices, Routers, Switches, Storage Networking Devices, Physical Security devices, Networking Software’s, Interfaces and Modules. This is a reliable and secure system for home network. The cost of wireless router is also very low (From 80$ to 250$) and a password can be set to access it.
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers