Recall 3 year-old Manny, at the beginning of the chapter, who has & a seizure disorder. He receives his care in a mobile van sent to his community by the….
Journalise the following transactions
Journalise the following transactions:
- Mr. Peter started business with cash $100000 and a building valued at $500000.
- Purchased goods amounting to $200000 out of which goods of $180000 were purchased on credit from D. Lal.
- Sold goods on credit to Ramesh $160000.
- Received $156000 from Ramesh in full settlement of his account.
- Paid $178000 to D.Lal in full settlement of $180000 due to him.
- An old machine with the book value of $80000 is exchanged for a new machine of $240000. The old machine is valued at $50000 for exchange purposes by Machine Tools Ltd.
- Purchased machinery from Pele & Sons for $50000 on credit.
- Depreciation of $5000 was provided on the machinery at the end of the year.
- Paid income tax $5000.
- A cheque amounting to $5000 deposited in the bank was returned dishonoured.