Two Environment in the News log activities. Each log entry must describe an environmental event that has happened since June 1, 2015, is tied in some way to human effects….
Investigating best practice solutions for global sustainability issues facing Sydney
1. Governance / Collaboration (across government level)
2. Integrated Transport (not congestion, but how to accommodate an increase of commuters)
3. Sustainable Economy (cluster based innovation and productivity – attracting global talent)
4. Urban Adaptation and Innovation (Preparing for population growth and climate change)
5. Affordable housing (Social housing).
* Then find three international best practice case studies of cities that are struggling with the same or similar issue around which you have developed your research question. (later I will sent you one case study about Copenhagen – solutions for sustainable cities, so please find two more case studies)
* Analyse these three best practice solutions to understand the elements of the solution, how the solution addresses/solves the issue and what the impact has been after implementation.
* Make an assessment of whether/how their approach/solution may can be applied to help solve the issue in the context of the city of Sydney.
* Lastly, assess the risk of taking action vs. non-action with regards to each of the following: the broader global sustainability issue, in the assessment of solutions learned from each case study, and with your proposed recommendations to the city of Sydney…..
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee