1. Suppose that a list contains the values 20 44 48 55 62 66 74 88 93 99 at index positions 0 through 9. Trace the values of the variables….
Implement the C99 approach for text segmentation.
1. Implement the C99 approach for text segmentation.
2. Discuss the similarities between named entity recognition, aspect-based opinion mining, text segmentation, and event (mention) extraction. Name one core learning method that is used in all these problems.
3. Implement the streaming text clustering method discussed in this chapter. Suppose that some of the documents are marked with labels of specific event types. How would you use this information to improve the clustering. .
4. Suppose that you receive a stream of text documents in which the labels of the documents are received as a separate (delayed) stream. Discuss how you would predict the label of each incoming document by modifying the streaming text clustering algorithm and combining with a centroid classification method.