Decision-Making Cases Choose only one of the decision-making cases below to answer questions in the “Ethical Decision-Making” assignment. The questions at the end of each case are intended for you….
Identify the vulnerable population that is the subject of the article and, using the materials from Capella’s IRB (linked in the Resources), explain why the population is vulnerable.
Based on the article on vulnerable populations that you researched for the library search assigned in your studies for this unit, address the following:
- Identify the vulnerable population that is the subject of the article and, using the materials from Capella’s IRB (linked in the Resources), explain why the population is vulnerable.
- Discuss the level of risk in the research that was conducted (minimal versus more than minimal).
- Integrating materials from Capella’s IRB and other readings, discuss how the level of risk can be lowered, or was lowered, if the risk is minimal.
- Discuss how the soundness of research methodology relates to minimizing risk in research.
- List the persistent link for the article. Use the Persistent Links and DOIs library guide, linked in the Resources, to learn how to locate this information in the library databases.
- Cite all sources in APA style and provide an APA-formatted reference list at the end of your post.
Read the posts of your peers and respond to one, addressing the following:
- Follow the persistent link provided by your peer to read the article being discussed.
- Using the language of research, explain how you agree or disagree with your peer’s evaluation, offering your own suggestions for minimizing risk.