In the individual self-reflective essay, the student should (a) focus and examine 3 out of the 5 BBA generic learning outcomes that the student identifies as relatively weak, and provide….
How they attach and what can prevent that. From a Christian perspective.
Written on the different attachment issues that adopted children face. How they attach and what can prevent that. From a Christian perspective.
Books- Attaching in Adoption by Deborah D. Gray
Why you do the thing you do- by Dr. Tim Clinton and Dr Gary Sibcy
You will write an 8 page Research Paper on a major topic approved by your instructor and found within your course textbooks. You will choose a topic and augment your research by using at least 8 professional references in addition to the textbook and the Bible. Papers will be graded on the basis of content, clarity, flow, use of resources, interpretations, and conclusions. Citations are expected to be used liberally. See the assignment rubric and the requirements below to assess grading priorities before beginning this assignment.
- 8 pages (does not include title page, abstract page, and reference page).
- 12-point, Times New Roman font.
- Written in current APA format.
- Written in 3rd person point of view.
- Address a topic that is applicable to the course textbooks and the field of marriage and family counseling.
- Topic must be approved by your instructor.
- Note: Personal testimonies are not an acceptable topic. This paper must address a topic or issue that can be academically researched.
- Title page, abstract, and reference page are required, all adhering to current APA format.
- Must have a minimum of 8 outside sources and also include references to the textbook and the Bible.
- Note: A total of 10 sources are needed. Outside sources may be peer-reviewed journal articles or books written on the topic.
- References must be properly cited in the body of the paper, as well as on the reference page, using current APA format.
- Refer to the Final Research Paper Submission Grading Rubric for additional detailed requirements.
You will submit the Research Paper – Topic, Preliminary Research, and Rationale by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 3.
You will submit the Research Paper – Title Page, Abstract, and Reference Page by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 5.
You will submit your Research Paper – Final Research Paper Submission through SafeAssign by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 7.