Introduction Statistics is defined as science of applied mathematics which concerns the collecting, processing, summarizing, interpreting and presenting the data. It explains and analyses the provided data and draws….
1.Title and Introduction (short paragraph approximately 800 words)
a. Title explains the focus of the review
b. Initial introductory paragraph describes the focus of the topic of the literature review, such as the central theme and the organizational pattern. This section must also include the thesis statement e.g. This review aims to……..
2. Body of review (approx. 4000 words).
a. Assessment of “summary”. Contains the discussion of sources. Sources must be up to date and the most relevant articles should be highlighted (evaluated) and discussed.
b. Comparison of published sources e.g. have debates in the topic area been discussed and referenced.
c. Assessment of “synthesis”. Has the reviewer drawn any novel conclusions or made any useful links between two or more published articles. If there are areas of debate has the reviewer given his or her informed opinion and has this been based on the evidence presented in the literature?
d. Assessment of organisation Has the review been organized in a logical thematic format using several sub-headings. Sub-headings should adequately describe what is contained in each section.
e. Good use of tables and figures (diagrams) to summarise information from various sources. Has the reviewer composed his or her novel or composite tables/diagram based on the literature?
3. Conclusions/Recommendations/Future of the study topic (in one short paragraph at end of review, approx 200 words).
• Has the reviewer drawn adequate conclusion from reviewing literature?
• Have the most important/relevant publications been highlighted?
• Are conclusions to debates/areas of controversy summarised?
• Are novel ideas and opinions summarised?
• Are recommendations given? i.e. In the context of what is now know about the topic area what issues should the reader of the review be particularly aware of.
• Is there a statement which discusses where the field may progress in the future? or a statement emphasising what area/s require further research ?
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers