1. The number of hits on a certain website follows a Poisson distribution with a mean rate of 4 per minute. a. What is the probability that 5 hits are….
GUN VIОLENСЕ IS SСHООLS
Thesis statement: Schools should take a more proactive approach to security and the safety of the students, and current legislation and liberal agendas impede progress in securing our schools.
- When parents and students visit campuses, what questions should they ask?
- What kind of security system does the school provide?
- How far is the Police Station from campus?
- How many security guards does the campus provide per day?
- What are the duty hours for security personnel?
- What crime statistics should parents and students request from school before arriving?
- Jeanne Clery Act
- Is the school required by law to provide crime statistics?
- Where can you find the campus safety statistics?
- Is the Campus Safety department being proactive?
- What preventive measures work better for students to stay safe on campus?
- Student should not be allowed to walk alone after dusk
- The Campus should increase security
- The Campus should increase lighting
- The School should provide shuttle services
- Campus Security Legislation
- Current legislation
- Proposed legislation
- Bipartisan Campus Accountability and Safety Act
- Establishes New Campus Resources and Support Services for Student Survivors
- Ensures minimum training standards for on campus personnel
- New historic transparency requirements
- Increases campus accountability and coordination with law enforcement
- Establishes enforceable Title IX penalties and stiffer penalties for Clery Act violations
Click on the ‘Order Now’ button below and your customized order will be delivered ASAP. Do not hesitate to contact us.