1. (a) Sketch the load characteristics, terminal voltage/load current, of the following types of DC generator: (i) series-connected, (ii) shunt-connected and (iii) compound-connected. (b) State one purpose for which….
Explain how the chosen technologies will be used to optimize the purchasing process for this restaurant chain.
Write a 4–6 page paper in which you:
- Choose one major restaurant chain (STARBUCKS) and provide a brief overview including:
- The history of the chain.
- The type of cuisine and theme.
- The number of restaurants.
- The average restaurant size (seating capacity) and layout (both front and back of the house layouts).
- The standardized menu (both food and beverage).
- Describe the restaurant chain’s central commissary including the products it supplies and it doesn’t supply. Analyze how the central commissary benefits a single restaurant unit.
- Select at least three purchasing technologies from the following list:
- Inventory tracking.
- Storage management.
- Product ordering.
- Product identification.
- Bar-code reader.
- Explain how the chosen technologies will be used to optimize the purchasing process for this restaurant chain.
- Explain how the new purchasing process for this restaurant unit follows and abides by the five major purchasing objectives. Provide a rationale for each objective.