During this unit, we have focused on strategies for transforming the organization’s culture to be conducive for diversity and inclusion. For this assignment, you will use the results from your….
Explain how assessment is a cyclical process.
In this assignment, you will describe the types of formative and summative assessments you would design for the two learning objectives you wrote in Week 5.
To complete the assignment, you must:
- Explain how assessment is a cyclical process.
- Restate the learning objectives being assessed, be sure to revise the objectives based on additional feedback received.
- Define formative assessment and describe at least one formative assessment you might design for each learning objective.
- Define summative assessment and describe one summative assessment you might design for the stated learning outcome or goal.
- Include in your descriptions information such as the format of the assessment, what content you might include, and how the information collected would be used (e.g., how the design or facilitation might change based on learner performance).
- Justify how the assessment considers the diversity of the targeted learners and any ethical, legal, or political considerations you identified in previous weeks.
Length: 3-5 pages, excluding title and reference pages
References: Include a minimum of 3 scholarly resources.