Exit Strategies It’s difficult to believe that after going through everything it takes to get a small business up and off the ground, often times the next steps are to….
Discuss the unique selling propositions or points of Arabic Perfume and develop a positioning strategy for Arabic Perfume in global fragrance market
- What brand image can Arabic Perfume develop in the global fragrance market?
- How did the international fragrance company (like Elizabeth Arden, Coty, Estee Lauder, Christian Dior, L’Oréal, or Revlon) attempts to position itself as “the world’s local fragrances”; that is, as a global fragrance company, but a company that also understands the local cultures and needs? What benefit do you think it draws from such a positioning?
- Why would an international fragrance company choose the Middle East market?
- Identify the growing market segments that fragrance industry tries to target? Support your answer.
- Examine the role of marketing communication strategies in this case.