1. (a) Sketch the load characteristics, terminal voltage/load current, of the following types of DC generator: (i) series-connected, (ii) shunt-connected and (iii) compound-connected. (b) State one purpose for which….
Discuss the facts in the article that support the author’s thesis.
Airport Operation (TLMT415)
|Find an article (academic source preferred) with respect to learning objective #1 for week two – “Learn the various acts of legislation that have influenced the development and operation of airports since the early days of aviation.” Please ensure you follow the directions below. Contact me if you have questions or need any assistance. This assignment is due on Sunday.
Homework Assignments/Articles Review:
Homework assigned articles reviews will be graded on the following criteria:
It is recommended that articles come from a current event topic related to Airport Planning and Management. Examples would include Airport Security, Airfield Operations, Aircraft Accidents, ARFF, and/or Noise Compatibility. Other topics covered in the text may apply (must coordinate with the professor prior to using something outside of the topics mentioned).
Please keep in mind that an article analysis is NOT a summary of the article.
1. Identify the author’s thesis
2. Discuss the facts in the article that support the author’s thesis. In addition discuss how the facts of the article relate to the course content. If you are including facts from the article, I should see some paraphrasing with in text citations. Use APA for in text citations. Are there resources with the article? Are they current?
3. What are the strengths and weakness of the article as is relates to the profession? Is there evidence of bias or faulty reasoning? In this section you will need to bring in outside sources to either support “truth” found in the article or “faulty reasoning”. What are others saying about this topic? Is there conflicting information out there?
4. Conclusions – concluding remarks regarding your review/analysis of the article.
The article review should be 2-3 pages in length (not counting the Cover Page and Reference List) and must include at least 3 References (original article and support of review).
Please submit in APA format.