Photochemical reactor modeling: a case-study problem. Although radiation is important in heat transfer, an analogous model can be used in the design of photochemical reactors. The modeling of these reactors….
compose a stronger and better researched paper or article that commands a greater influence with the chosen audience.
Article Review #1
The article reviews in this course provide you an opportunity to critically assess books and articles and, in doing so, learn to compose a stronger and better researched paper or article that commands a greater influence with the chosen audience. Each article review should be 1-2 pages. Your review is graded on completeness of the exercise. Professionalism, grammar, and spelling will also be considered as criteria for grading.
In your article review:
- Topic is on (Migration of Employers)
- Select an article on (Migration of Employers) from a reputable online source (for example, Time Magazine, The Economist, the Harvard Business Review, the Journal of Business Ethics, etc.) or book
- Briefly summarize the article, including identifying the author’s thesis statement (the central point or message of the article)
- Critically assess the validity of the article, including identifying those assertions that are ably supported and those which appear to be an opinion of the author without credible research or documentation
· (peer review, safe guard, no plagiarism, need APA citation and reference, 1-2 pages)