1. Think about your own personal environmental hierarchical continuum. What are some of your proximal and distal environments? If you were suddenly unable to access these environments independently, how would….
Complete all elements of the case study (history, physical exam, assessment, etc.).
i-Human Case Grading criteria for assignment are:History = 30Physical Exam = 30Differential Diagnosis = 15
The i-Human® scenario below is designed to help you move through a simulated clinical patient scenario. Your work will be scored by i-HUMAN rubric below and transferred to a grade in the gradebook by faculty. This assignment is worth 100 points.
Rank Differential Diagnosis = 5
Rank Differential Diagnosis (must not miss) = 5
Lab Tests Ordered = 15
The follow up review i-Human Seminar will be held in Unit 6 and is mandatory either by live attendance or review of recording and alternative assignment. These Seminar is worth 20 points.
For this graded activity, go to i-Human under Course Resources. Instructions for accessing cases are as follows:
- Select “Cases” from the menu options on the top left of the screen.
- Press the green play button next to the Billy Johnson case study.
- The case study will open; click Start to begin.
- Complete all elements of the case study (history, physical exam, assessment, etc.).