As the in-charge senior auditor on the audit engagement for JA Tire Manufacturing for the year ended December 31, 2019, you are responsible for performing risk assessment procedures related to the sales cycle. JA Tire has four sales divisions within the U.S. and sells primarily to large tire companies with regional warehouses that subsequently distribute to local retailers. Based on some of the risk assessment procedures already performed, you identified risks related to the fact that salespersons receive a commission on sales to distributors and the commission is calculated on a monthly basis. Your manager has asked you to perform analytical procedures as a part of audit planning to review sales information by sales division and by month to identify potential risk areas that might warrant further audit….
Category Archives: Auditing
1. In which ways are the subjects in this study vulnerable? Which protections should be put in place to protect these subjects from harm?
2. Identify the potential risks inherent in this study for the subjects. What should specifically be included in the informed consent for this study?
3. What evidence is provided by the authors that the study was reviewed by the IRB and that appropriate informed consent was obtained?
4. How do the authors minimize the risks to the subjects?
5. In your opinion, do the potential benefits of this treatment outweigh the potential risks to the infant? Why or why not?
A medical–surgical unit at your hospital wants to change from using a team nursing model to a primary care nursing model. The unit director asks the group to develop a logic model tool to show the problem, goal, resources, activities, and short-term goals involved in making this type of change. You are one of the staff members charged with preparing these aspects for the logic model. Discuss the details of the logic model you prepared. Items to consider when completing this request include the following: The initial step in this process of establishing a logic model is the analysis of the challenge identified or the problem. Once the problem is determined clearly, a goal for the project can be worded. The problem statements can also be classified as….