Propane is to be compressed from 0.4 MPa and 360 K to 4 MPa using a two-stage compressor. An interstage cooler returns the temperature of the propane to 360 K….
Analyse how the social action group or campaign you examine actively involves community members in democratic ways and suggest how they might more actively engage citizens
103163 New Media and Social Media
Assessment one: Case study (Essay)
Word count: 3,000 words
Due date: Week 7
- Introduce the campaign: What social or environmental problem or concern is the campaign about?
- What is their objective? (What specific change does the campaign advocate? What needs to change?)
- Describe the campaign’s current new media strategy. How is the campaign currently using new media? (website/s, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, Messaging, Smartphone apps and other mobile technology, YouTube, Flickr, Linked In, Foursquare, etc). Screenshots and other graphics will be useful to illustrate the campaign.
- What theoretical ideas about social change inform this campaign?
- What impact does this strategy appear to be having? (Is it effectively achieving the campaign objective? Is it likely to?)
- Analyse how the social action group or campaign you examine actively involves community members in democratic ways and suggest how they might more actively engage citizens.
|Assessment criteria||Unsatis-factory||Pass||Credit||Distinction||High Distinction|
|Clarity in describing the objectives and nature of the chosen social change campaign|
|Level of conceptual understanding about the nature of new media that is utilized in the chosen campaign|
|Level of analysis of theoretical ideas about social change that relate to the campaign|
|Quality of critical discussion about theories and practices of citizen engagement and popular education that may relate to the campaign|
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers