Propane is to be compressed from 0.4 MPa and 360 K to 4 MPa using a two-stage compressor. An interstage cooler returns the temperature of the propane to 360 K….
Academic research on consumer behaviour has been an important driving force behind business decisions in the real world
Academic research on consumer behaviour has been an important driving force behind business decisions in the real world. In this assessment task, you as a “consumer behaviour expert” will provide your systematic review of a research article on consumer behaviour, and deliver a presentation on two aspects of your review.
Please choose one article from the list of following research articles published in “Journal of Consumer Research”, the best consumer behaviour journal in the world.
- McFerran, B & Argo, JJ 2014, ‘The entourage effect’, Journal of Consumer Research, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 871-884.
- Shah, AK & Alter, AL 2014, ‘Consuming experiential categories’, Journal of Consumer Research, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 965-977.
- a) Your first task is to write a review for this research article. The review should follow the subsequent structure:
- Title page;
- Table of contents;
- The research problem and objectives;
- Overview of theories and hypotheses;
- Overview of studies and findings;
- Theoretical contributions (how is consumer behaviour theory extended? )
- Recommendations (how could a real-world organisation benefit from applying the research findings?)
- Reference list.
Please note that theoretical contribution is very important. So I attached 5 chapters summarized power point slides where you can see what theories you can apply to assignment. Do not apply unrelated theory that we did not study.
When reviewing the article, you are not required to explain the statistics reported by the authors. Instead, you should focus on the verbal descriptions of the theories, studies, findings, implications, etc.
This review should be written so that a general audience, like your best friend or your mom/dad, could understand what the research article was about. Try to make it as fun and readable as possible.