Persuasive Speech This week, you will prepare, research, practice, and deliver a 5-7 minute persuasive presentation with a PowerPoint. Live presentations should include a Sand A session at the end of the speech. Review ‘Answering Questions from the Audience on pp. 193-195.1Nhen deciding on a topic for your speech, remember to choose something that you feel strongly about. Your speech will be evaluated based on the following. • Content: The Week 7 presentation needs to be persuasive in tone and execute a fully developed persuasive strategy that is supported by a PowerPoint presentation. This is not a vocalized PowerPoint, it should be a live or recorded presentation of you delivering your presentation with PowerPoint (or something similar) as your visual aid. Keep in mind that a visual aid….
Daily Archives: August 24, 2020
1.) Hello, please break the essay down to the 9 supporting sections each topic need 5 or more sentences long? (from the thesis statement) Supporting 1 Supporting 2 Supporting 3 Supporting 1 Supporting 2 Supporting 3 Supporting 1 Supporting 2 Supporting 3 2.) An abstract should appear on page two of an APA essay. It is a short, single-paragraph summary of your entire essay. An abstract should express the main idea of the essay, along with a brief overview as to how the thesis is supported. Total words 150-200.
Reading Journal #2 (Week 4) is:
Louise Pryke. 2019. Hidden women of history: Ennigaldi Nanna curator of the world’s first museum. The Conversation.
In your journal you should do the following:
Summarise the major points raised in the article, drawing on the material discussed in the weekly lecture. Reflect on your personal perspective on the issues raised in the reading and in the relevant workshop discussion. Reference (1-2 references, Harvard-style, with in-text citations).
You will be assessed on the following:
(1) Comprehension of the key arguments and themes – 2 %
(2) Referencing (Harvard-style and in-text citations) – 1 %
(3) Reflection on the workshop discussion – 1 %
(4) Inclusion of your personal perspective – 1 %
1. elderly people benefit from having pets because pets provide company that is often lacking as one’s children and grandchildren grow up and move away, the responsibility of caring for a pet can help a person stay active, and the love of a pet can actually reduce one’s stress level. 2. Couples need time alone to connect and reconnect with each other when they are first married, after they have children, and when they are empty nesters. 3. People receive many benefits from attending college: they often receive the key to a rewarding career, they enrich their lives by gaining all sorts of knowledge, and they usually make life-long friends. 4. It is crucial for people to take care of themselves: they should exercise and eat right for….
2. ‘International institutions provide a rule-based order that allows states to peacefully cooperate’. Critically evaluate this claim with reference to liberal IR theory and relevant examples. GRADING CRITERIA AND FEEDBACK Disciplinary Criteria • Comprehension of subject material: Conceptual understanding consistent with the subject content • Critical Analysis and Argument: Evaluation of ideas and evidence that considers different perspectives and provides a reasoned, evidence-based argument • Research: Engagement with relevant academic literature to provide support argument • Essay Structure and Expression: A clear and logic ordering of claims using proper presentation style, spelling and grammar • Referencing: Sources cited in accordance with one accepted referencing style Graduate Capabilities • Writing (WR): an ability to write logically focussed arguments supported by academic referencing and basic rules of grammar • Critical….
Evaluate and apply key concepts, theories and principles in building pathology using technical information, legislation and standards. Recognise and analyse building defects in a range of situations. Propose remedial action arising from the critical diagnosis of building defects.
Locate information sources and use judgement to devise a range of reasoned solutions to building pathology problems and advise on the most appropriate
Communicate clearly and concisely on building pathology matters.
Destiny Childs is a 57 year-old, single, resident taxpayer. She has appointed you as her tax agent and provided you with the following information for the 2018/19 tax year: Net Business Income $ 42,000 Gross Wages (no PAYG tax withheld) $ 10,000 Assessable portion of Net Capital Gain $ 33,000 Net Loss from Rental Property ($ 22,000) Reportable fringe benefits $ 7,000 Destiny does not have any dependants and was NOT covered by private hospital health insurance. REQUIRED: a) Who would you consult if you required advice and guidance to determine any income tax related issues? b) Using the Excel template provided by your firm, calculate Destiny’s net tax payable or refundable for the 2018/19 tax year. Clearly show all workings for each component of your calculation.
Requirements: ? Access to a computer loaded with Microsoft Word and Excel ? Access to an email system ? Calculator Assessment Conditions: ? Your assessment must be completed using the Excel template provided. ? It is recommended that on completion of this unit, participants should be able to produce accurate work with not more than three re-submissions. On completion ? Upload your assessment document to the online platform. ? Remember to name the document to include the following: Unit number – assessment name and number – your name. Assessment Outcomes There are only two possible results of any assessment: ? Competent ? Not yet competent Competent An assessment of ‘Competent’ recognises that you have clearly demonstrated to your assessor that you have current skills and knowledge as outlined….
Drawing on your experience, learning and increased knowledge of the ways in which the Indigenous Australian economy responded to the impact of colonisation, write Essay on the following question: Using case studies examined in class and or other case studies that you have found in your independent research, critically discuss national and global factors that have impacted on the development of at least five (5) Indigenous businesses. Further, provide your opinion, supported by academic authorities, that in regard to whether there is a growing need to re-examine economic value systems in Australia in order to enable the sustainability and longevity of Indigenous Australian businesses in the future. : The focus of this assessment has more to do with critical analysis of how western values driving the global economic….
. Zac has a part-time job working at the local supermarket for 15 hours each week. Zac has no immediate family in the state, but he has a friend of his parents that he sees from time to time. Zac usually goes home to his family during his breaks but due to his work commitments Zac has not seen his mum, dad, and younger brother for the past 4 months. Last evening Zac went out to the local pub with a few friends from university. There was a new band playing at the pub and Zac was especially excited to be going. To save money Zac and his friends met up at a friend’s house for ‘pre-drinks’. During this time Zac drank around four full strength beers. When….